BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 26, 2010

September Is Coming!

September is coming near, and I'm freaking out.

No, I'm not freaking out bcoz September is my b'day.

I'm freaking out because at the 5th of September, I will be competing in my first Debate Competition during my Second Year.

Moreover, it's not just a regular competition, it's the Sectionals. If I make it here, I'll go to Provincials, the Nationals, and finally WSDC!!

It's a shame that the most determining competition in my life comes out so soon, but nevertheless I'll give m best shot.

Right now I can only work harder, and pray so that everything will turns out right this year.

Oh, I forgot. Here's the competing teams:

TEAM A
Revian Nathanael
Pradnya Paramita
Revaldi Nathanael (Me!)

Team B
Carrisa Tehputri
Bika Alice Pidada
Takumi Wijaya

Pray for me guys. I really need it.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment