BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

7 Thing I Missed from My Junior High...

You know, after being in Senior High for about 5 months and so, I'm starting to feel new things here, and I'm working on my way to adapt with the new environment. But Lately, there are things that I desperately missed from my previous school...\

1. I missed the Easy-Going environment where I have no homeworks to worry about...
2. I missed my friends... They are someone who cannot be replaced that easily....
3. I missed the teacher, who sometimes sucks, but easy to understand...
4. I missed the Mandarin subject, which I'm think I'm starting to forget a few words...
5. I missed the extracurricular, which is another way to say FREE PERIOD....
6. I missed my grades and marks, which I cannot easily achieve here...
7. I missed the juice stand which is expensive, but delicious....

Wish I can got over all of those soo enough, or I'm afraid that I'm going to go insane....

No comments:

Post a Comment